Terms and Conditions
Annual Maintenance Plan
Terms and Conditions
- Contract applies to one residence and is not transferable if ownership of residence changes.
- The Annual Maintenance Plan covers cleaning and maintaining household appliances every year. If repairs arise, we charge a deductible. If you need service repair, a $30 (each appliance needing repair) deductible will be required at time of scheduling service.
- The Annual Maintenance Plan which covers cleaning and maintenance on your appliance is allowed twice a year and repairs are allowed as many times as needed. Please see Coverage List of the parts that will be NO cost to you and completely covered under the Annual Maintenance Plan.
- Please see Non-Covered List for the parts listed that we do not cover under the Annual Maintenance Plan. If repairs are needed and not a covered repair, the technician will quote or decline the service at the initial repair visit.
- One of each appliance is coverage under the Annual Maintenance Plan. If you have multiple of the same appliance, they can be repaired for an additional cost.
- Existing repair on appliances must be in good working order and to appropriate local code standards upon approval of this agreement.
- Bilder Appliance Sales & Service, Inc. reserves the right to deny any service that do not allow safe access to the appliance and/or unsafe conditions that may be present.
- Our Annual Maintenance agreement is for a one-year term. You will be enrolled and automatically billed yearly on the date you signed up for the agreement. If you wish to cancel prior to the one-year mark, you will be responsible for the remaining time that is held on your agreement.
- Bilder Appliance Sales & Service, Inc. will not be liable for any pre-existing damages in the home or on the appliance after a service repair.
- Bilder Appliance Sales & Service, Inc. will not refund for spoilage of food due to an appliance breaking down.
This is what we do, and we have been doing this for years. We have the technical know how and the specialized skills and tools and are here to help! Our Annual Maintenance Plan includes the following important tasks (performed annually / up to twice a year) which help to keep your appliances running smoothly:
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Cleaning the gaskets
- Checking for frost build up / De-icing if needed
- Inner door glass cleaning
- Orifice (ignitor) cleaning
- Full dishwasher cleaning for mineral & detergent build up
- Pump & filter cleaning
- Turbidity sensor cleaning
- Full washer cleaning for mineral & detergent build up
- Front Load: Door boot cleaning
- Front Load: Front glass cleaning
- Full internal cleaning
- Lubrication of rollers and bearings
- Basic vent cleaning (venting installed through roof is excluded)
Bilder Appliance Sales & Service, Inc. maintain all large kitchen and laundry appliance types, including all domestic and most international brands. The following list is not complete, do not worry if you do not see your brand listed, we will still help.
General Electric, Whirlpool, Kenmore, GE Monogram, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Thermador, Speed Queen, Jenn-Air, Frigidaire, KitchenAid, Electrolux, Amana, Hotpoint, Haier, Fisher & Paykel, Wolf, Viking, Subzero, Miele, Uline, Liebherr
- No need to worry about what needs to be done and when
- No need to struggle with instruction manuals, You Tube or Google “How-to”
- Avoid costly repairs (or premature part replacements)
- Extend the life of your household appliances
- Save money on energy bills from the appliances that are not running efficiently
- Ease your mind and maintain appliance safety for your family
- No need to have the physical strength to move heavy objects