Annual Maintenance Plan
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE PLAN
Bilder Appliance personalized comprehensive appliance maintenance plans will ensure that your household appliances run smoothly and in peak working condition.
We maintain all large kitchen and laundry appliance types, including all domestic and most international brands of refrigerators and freezers, washers, dryers, ranges and ovens, stoves and cook-tops, dishwashers.
- No need to worry about what needs to be done and when
- No need to struggle with the instructional manuals or Google "how-to"
- Avoid costly repairs (or premature part replacements)
- Extend the life of your appliances
- Save money on energy bills (from appliances running inefficiently)
- Maintain safety for your family
- No need to have the physical strength to move heavy objects
This is what we do, and we've been doing this for years. We have the technical know-how and the specialized skills and tools, and we are here to help. Our appliance maintenance plans include the following important tasks (performed annually) which help to keep your appliances running smoothly:
- Refrigerator: condenser coil cleaning
- Oven: inner-door glass cleaning
- Dishwasher: full dishwasher cleaning for mineral and detergent build-up, pump-filter cleaning, and turbidity-sensor cleaning
- Clothes Washer: full washing machine cleaning for mineral and detergent build-up
- Dryer: full internal cleaning, lubrication of rollers and bearings, and basic vent cleaning
We service all major appliance brands, including GE / General Electric, GE Monogram, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Samsung, LG, Thermador, Jenn-Air, Frigidaire, KitchenAid, Electrolux, Amana, Hotpoint, Haier, Speed Queen. This is not a complete list, so don't worry if you don't see your brand listed; we can still help.
If you need service repair, a $30 deductible (per appliance) will be required at time of scheduling service. See Terms and Conditions for the coverage list on replacement parts.
This Complete Service runs $350 annually
Must call to sign up for the Annual Maintenance Plan